Monday 21 February 2011

Blue Monday, Loreal Paris 'Electric Blue'

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning,  My job let us have the day off. Yay! ツ Cart Wheels.  I'm not going to complain.  It's going to be a relaxing  enjoyable day.  So, today I have on an electrifying color that's bright and cheery it's Loreal Paris Electric Blue from the Blooming Lights Summer 2009 Collection. There are 6 colors in this collection. I also have Shocking Green.  Did you get any? Which ones? 

Electric blue is a shimmer that has sparkles of teal flashing through it. How amazing is that! The formula was on the thin side so I applied 3 coats to get bottle color.





I just couldn't leave it alone so I put on one coat from my gigantic bottle of IQ Nail Lacquer Glitter Club which consist of  iridescent hexagon and ribbon glitter. 



Alot of junk in the trunk, huh...I love it like this ツ 

I hope you have the day off as well! Enjoy.

      
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment