Monday 28 February 2011

Layering Mani

Good Morning,  I didn't have time to change my mani so today will be skipping Blue Monday.  Next Monday will be back to regular programming. Lol!  Today I put on a layering polish SH Nail Prims Lavendar Pearl over FingerPaints Did You Ast-Her Out? from the Palette of Petals Collection.  If you want to see it by itself click here  My pictures doesn't give the layering it's true beauty.  In real life it has a green cast to it.  The lavender shows in the bottle but not on the nail maybe due to the base color.  Lavendar Pearl is quite thin so there is no other way to use this polish except for layering.  Now I'm curious to how it would look on other colors. 


You can also see the duochrome effect from the bottle.

I love Sally Hansen Nail Prisms.  I wish she bring them back.  I found some at Dollar Tree Stores and the famous Ebay.   

I have been having so much trouble with blogger lately.  Spell check wasn't working for me this morning.  Have you been having trouble too?


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment